Social by design and creative by nature – we’re a creative agency that guides fans to brands through a blend of digital & social content.
The work we do engages today’s ‘time poor’, ‘always on’, ‘hate to be interrupted’ and ‘on demand’ audience. To connect with them, it helps to have an agency structure and resource that draws from a wide frame of cultural reference.
Therefore, Guided is a team of strategists, creative talent and project managers from a mixture of more traditional, digital and maverick agency backgrounds (and cultural enterprises too).
…but in addition we have nurtured a stellar network of collaborators who work with us to execute projects. That includes trusted experts from the tech, digital, mobile, event management and production disciplines (and beyond) – as well individuals who are more entrenched in culture (from the worlds of music, film, fashion, gaming, etc).
Along the way, our thinking, planning and reasoning is rigorous, measurable and above all, logical. Our delivery, implementation and project management resource is extensive and second to none.
And because of all that, we’ve worked with the clients to your left since we opened our doors in 2010.
The Guided team gets to the nub of a problem and agrees objectives, strategy, and initial creative approach… and manages everything in the delivery of projects.
Vitally, each project is approached in an un-biased, solution-neutral way. It’s only after that first stage of strategic and creative exploration and development that we build the most appropriate team from our diverse talent base to collaborate with us and bring the solution to life.
The best and most appropriate mix of brains and expertise on each job – no one way of working, no house style, no same old, same old. Just the best solutions and excellent results.
Guided isn’t a classic production driven model with lots of in-house resource waiting to make stuff. Therefore, we have no vested interest in the type of solution we offer and only make content or use channels that are really needed, will really work and really offer clients value.
Return on investment:
We try not to rely on huge media budgets, instead placing massive emphasis on the idea / solution and it’s ability to engage and be shared in an organic and measurable way.
We won’t bore you with endless and ever-changing theory. But we do have a few simple beliefs that guide what we do:
1. Always ask the question: ‘why will someone care enough to give us their time?’
2. The peer-to-peer world is not an ad or media channel – if you’re uninteresting, you’ll go unnoticed.
3. Breaking new ground is more rewarding for all concerned – consumers, clients and creators.
4. Great content still needs a nudge in the right direction to secure eye balls and engagement (if you JUST build it, they will not come).
5. Credible Influencers are cultural catalysts – understanding and respecting them brings about their endorsement, reach and influence.
6. We’re in the business of selling ‘stuff’ – and we try not to forget that. We’re not anti-awards… but we’re certainly pro-results.
When we launched in 2010 we received some favourable mentions in the press: